New Year's resolutions 2011
This year seems to have flown by so it’s resolutions time again. I’ve done quite well, I manged to stay relatively healthy and read loads of books but I failed completely to keep up to date with LWN.
Including the books from July I’ve manged to read 18 books, which is ace! Please make recommendations.
- The Magicians - Lev Grossman
- Woken Furies - Richard K. Morgan
- A Thief of Time - Terry Pratchett
- Making Money - Terry Pratchett
- Ender’s Game - Orson Scott Card
- Century Rain - Alastair Reynolds
- Terry Pratchett - Going Postal
- Total Poker - David Spanier
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson
- The Girl Who Played with Fire - Stieg Larsson
- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest - Stieg Larsson
As for this years ones, It’s almost going to be the same.
- Stay super healthy for January and February, except for Little Christmas and Skiing
- Keeping to my minimum weekly gym schedule, 3 morning swims, 2 morning spins, 2 afternoon spins, 2 afternoon yogas, 1-2 weekend weights and cv.
- No snacks during the day.
- No cake or chocolate (except for cake club).
- Herbal tea during the day with no milk.
- No burgers, chips or beer.
- No getting drunk.
- Drinking loads of water.
- Start reading LWN again.