New Year's resolutions 2010
It’s time for some new years resolutions! Hopefully if they are cast in stone (well blog) there is more of a chance of success.
- Stay super healthy for January:
- Keeping to my minimum weekly gym schedule, 3 morning swims, 2 morning spins, 2-3 afternoon spins, 2 afternoon yogas, 1-2 weekend weights and cv.
- No snacks during the day.
- No cake or chocolate.
- Herbal tea during the day with no milk.
- No burgers, chips or beer.
- No getting drink.
- Drinking loads of water.
- Read more books, not reference books, what I call story books. I think a realistic goal is one chapter a week. I have started with Terry Pratchett’s “Guards! Guards!”, feel free to recommend books.
- Start reading LWN again.